THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Best News of the Day

GOOD AFTERNOONNNN PEEPS!! :)Well, I got the best news earlier that Rob is coming home tomorrow. Can i get a YEEP EEE lol Now he will be here for Brayden's 1st Birthday! Were not doing anything big the day of his birthday but on saturday were going to Chucke Cheese with some friends of ours Nic, Britt & there little cutie Kaden Wedig. Were all pretty excited about it! =]

Altough it's day three of robbie being in the field, I still have one more night of sleeping alone. :( But, while he has been gone I asked him to send me pics of everything. This is one that I have recieved.

Robbie has told me that he has been sleeping in a swamp & that when he woke up this morning and there was icesicles all over. He is soooo silly, he told me that his feet were all wrinkly from the water and that he was suprised that his socks werent frozen. lol I Love Him so much & is soooo very excited for him to come home. A warm shower, a hott meal, plus Brayden & I relaxing on the couch with him is all that he wants & baby thats just what he will get!:)

My mom called me yesterday and told me that she sent all Braydens toys & bought us a webcam so the family could talk and see Brayden!! I thought that was very sweet. God I Love my mama sooooo much.If you read this mom ur the best and thanks for everything you have done. I also talked to Robbies mama who also told me that she sent a care pcackage for us and a present for Brayden's Birthday!! Isnt it that the best when you get things for loved ones? To us it make's us feel like were still connected to everyone in califoria. Let me tell you though North Carolina is totally different than Caifornia. Im liking all of it though!! Im super excited to have my famiy coming up and visiting soon!

The rest of my day has gone great! Got laundry done, cleaned up the house and it feels ooo sooo good!! You all know what im talking about. Windows all open and a fresh breeze! Anyways,Hope you all have had an awesome day and a good rest of the evening. It's now 6:14pm and I need to start dinner. Till next time....OORAH!

This is one of my favorite's that I wanted to share with you all!
"now you've got my feet on the life path,all radiant from the shining of your face.ever since you took my hand, I'm on the right way."psalms 16:11

0 comments: